Hey there, pretty girls!!!
College has started and we are sure you are caught up in the usual dilemma of what to wear every day to school. It can get really tough selecting something different for the entire week. So, we have made it easy for you and shortlisted five looks to try out for college just so that you look youthful and impressive.
- A denim shirt is a must-have. So, make sure to stock your wardrobe with a buttoned down denim shirt dress and white sneakers which are a huge trend. This combination creates a chic casual look and what will make it extraordinary is a haversack that will fit in your college gear stylishly. You are going to love the next look more!
2. Running horizontally or vertically, the play of stripes on clothings’ and handbags are stylish and fun. You can team a pair of striped tee or the ones with witty texts written on it with your ripped denims, and don’t forget to sling a bag across your body for a unique flair. Get going, youngsters!
3. Military green is one colour every fashionista ought to have this season. So get yourself a pair of black leggings, slip on a V-neck grey tee and throw a military green jacket over. If you are not too fond of jackets, you could simply wear a statement neckpiece to oomph your overall look. Hold this #military inspired tote bag and off you go attending your lectures in style..
4. Incorporate a pair of plaid in your wardrobe. At college, you can never go wrong with the print, especially when you team it with a pair of black jeans rolled up from below and a cool pair of sneakers. Make sure to carry a #slingbag on your shoulder to complete the relaxed, laidback look.
5. Going ethnic is great once a while at college. Pair your kurtis with loose pants, leggings or denims for an indo-western look and a #totebag on your shoulders to keep your essentials safe. Metal earrings, bangles and chic sandals are best options to bring allure to your overall look.
Keeping in mind every modern girl, these are few simple looks put together that any of you divas can pull off easily!! You don’t have to stick to these in specific, try experimenting with your get-ups and make sure most importantly to be comfortable in the clothes and accessories you select. Your comfort and unique style will fetch you the ‘most popular girl’ label at college for sure. Now, wouldn’t you want that!