It takes one glance to form an impression and one look to judge. We always talk about girls when it comes to dressing up, but we would not like to miss the importance of the same for men.
Men are considered to be lazy when it comes to shopping. Now, this is a myth. Men are, rather, clear-headed and strong opinionated. They know exactly what they need and wouldn’t waste a minute to bargain when they’ve eyed the perfect match. Today’s Indian man is experimenting with his taste. He doesn’t bind himself to a particular style. He’s adapting to the changing times and trends.
Let’s get on a ride to see what exactly men need to hit the right fashion streak or should we say personality streak? Find it for yourself.
- Hands with clean lacquered nails are something to die for. It’s not feminine to visit a salon once in a while to take care of your nails. Besides that, it’s pretty relaxing. A perfect watch for a strong, slender wrist would be perfect to start with.
- It’s not about what others like about you but, what you are comfortable with. There are times when you are forced to put on something and sometimes when you are open to experiment. Indian weather doesn’t allow someone to suit up. But when you have to, your comfy blazer comes handy. Hit the meeting blues with blue denim jeans paired with a classic white shirt and an attractive gray blazer along with a royal blue pocket square.
- The pockets don’t hold your valuables well but a wallet does. Many men run their wallets for miles of time, together but, wouldn’t discard them even when they have withered to shreds. This asks for a lasting beauty; something which can survive every day’s struggle and friction with different textures and materials.
- A piece with vintage refinement/caliber can last you a pretty long time. Don’t restrict yourself to plains and play around with patterns to know the exact type for you. We’re talking about belts which keep you on roll with the perfect fit. These elegant pieces have been building a separate space for them in the fashion industry. The range of belts comes in different textures to suit different occasions. Go for a plain buckle to get the belt’s built in focus.
- Men’s fashion has a tiny timeless piece. This piece is losing its value lately but not even near to vanishing. It’s a symbol of hygiene and holds a lot of respect if chosen with taste. The art of socks can be a little complicated, but men can learn to select the best socks. Cotton socks have been the preferred choices for many men and the right color should be worn to complement the color of the shoes. These invisibles come in varieties. Depending on the attire, one can opt for an ankle length pair to go with the unfolded lowers. The loafer socks can be teamed with the folded denims or trousers to show-off your lean ankles and divert the attention to your shoes.
- On a regular day, an addition to your normal casual wear can change the whole mood of your dressing. For instance, a red trouser paired with a white shirt, shoes of brown color and a scarf of a similar color, wrapped around the neck. The look is just perfect for any setting.
- There are signs of elegance to compliment different attires. One of these signs is the bag you carry. Stylish messenger bags for men compliment all kinds of attires and the best thing with men’s messenger bags is that they are available in many colors and sizes.
So, follow the Thumb Rule to experiment. Don’t restrict yourself from experimenting and don’t keep us away from knowing about your Style. You are free to update the list and share your Style Quotient Tips! We are always keen to learn more.