The last few days have not been easy for us. We have all witnessed how Coronavirus (COVID) has affected the lives of people across the globe. Starting from China and quickly spreading out across the globe, today it is a pandemic as declared by the World Health Organization (WHO). While pandemics have occurred in the history of human civilization before as well and caused mass killing, but the human race has never given up. So it’s time we stand up against COVID outbreak and save the human race from its wrath.
At Baggit, we care about everyone’s safety and good health, and so in this tough time, we have taken the first big step of shutting down most of our stores across the country to safeguard our customers. To ensure the well-being of our employees, we have also introduced work from home facility for most until further notice.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds properly.
- Maintain social distancing, at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue during sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes, nose and mouth with your hand.
- Stay indoors if you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing. Seek medical care early to protect yourself.
- Stay updated with the latest developments about COVID 19 in your area to protect yourself and others.
Together we can fight against this rapidly spreading endemic. Let’s observe the precautionary measures to come out of our quarantine phase sooner.